What is a World Book Day School Workshop?
World Book Day school workshops are ran by experts in that particular field, for example a Storytelling Workshop, who will come to school to deliver the chosen session.
The workshops are delivered by many different companies, you can choose the ones that best suits your school. They will deliver the topic and bring resources to your school.
The teacher arranges the workshop with the company owner. The details like time and date are flexible. In order to get the most from the workshop, specific requirements will be agreed in advance.
What are the Benefits of World Book Day School Workshops?
Workshops provide a dynamic that teachers are not able to deliver themselves.
There are lots of reasons schools enjoy the services of workshops for World Book day:
- Added value – Teachers need to generate interest and excitement about a topic they are teaching. The person delivering the workshop is passionate about the subject, this will enhance their learning.
- Low Cost – Compared to the cost of taking students out on a trip, the cost per pupil of a workshop is much lower.
- Ease of Arranging – As these companies deal with schools on a daily basis, booking is easy. An email to the company then they will get back to you to organise.
- No Travel – The workshop will take place in your school so a considerable amount of time will be saved as no need to organise transport.
- Memorable Experience – Having a visit from a company for story telling or creative writing can help form incredible long lasting memories. Pupils can enjoy the experiences brought to them
How do you Book?
Booking a workshop could not be easier. Simply choose the workshop you desire and contact them through the website. Just send a message and wait for a reply, the details can then be agreed. Alternatively, teachers can contact the provider directly.
Booking a workshop should be easy and straight forward to do.
Find all available World Book Day Workshops here:
Feedback from a Satisfied Customer
Mrs Warburton recently booked a World Book Day School Workshop:
‘A wonderful performance delivered to over 300 children. They were engaged, enthralled and completely overwhelmed by the experience. I would highly recommend it. The children loved it and it created a real buzz when back in the classroom.’
Book your Workshop Today
There a wide range of workshop providers available for world book day school workshops. Booking the workshop is straight forward and quick. What better way to celebrate World Book Day than arranging something special for your students. Workshops are a cost effective way to deliver a memorable learning experience to pupils in a school.
Some workshop suggestions for World Book Day: