Victorian History School Workshops – What are they?
Victorian history school workshops are a great way of introducing pupils to life in Victorian times. Find out about school life, the type of work they did or their favourite past-times. The workshops are ran by experts in that particular field, who will come to school to deliver the chosen session.
There are a variety of providers of Victorian history school workshops. They will bring resources to your school and deliver the topic there.There is a wide range of sessions available whether it be a theatre show you are looking for or an interactive mystery.
When booking the workshop, specific requirements will be agreed in advance. Workshops are available for different class sizes and are tailored to your school’s needs.
Advantages of Victorian History School Workshops
There are several benefits for schools of these workshops:
- .Cost effective – The cost per pupil of a school workshop is low, in comparison to taking pupils on a trip. Both travel and entrance fees are saved, making it a cheaper option.
- Added value – Bringing in a new person who is passionate about the subject will excite the students.
- Booking is easy – Typically schools will just have to send an email to request a booking. The company will follow it up and make the arrangements.
- No Travel – The workshop will take place in your school so a considerable amount of time will be saved as no need to organise transport.
- Great Experience – Having passionate subject specialists visit your school can create long lasting memories. Students can enjoy the experience in the comfort of familiar surroundings.
How do you Book?
Booking a Victorian History School Workshop could not be easier. Simply choose the workshop you desire and contact them through the website, it is straight forward to do. Get in touch with the workshop provider with what you require. They will confirm details any other information you need to book.
Ms Steele booked a history workshop as she wanted to bring the Victorians life:
‘I found the booking process easy and the company were fantastic. I wanted to give my class a real taste of what life would’ve been like in Victorian Times. The use of props like shackles and a straight-jacket meant the children could really visualise this period in time. They heard all about the Villainous Victorians. The children had a great time! It was so entertaining.’
How to Book your Victorian History School Workshop
Workshops are a cost effective way to deliver a memorable learning experience to pupils in a school. There a wide range of workshop providers available such as Villainous Victorians Workshop and The Vexing Victorian Mystery Workshop.
Booking is easy and as the workshop comes to you, no need to worry about planning travel for a trip out.