What are Tudor History School Workshops?
Tudor history school workshops give your school an opportunity to get experts in that particular field in to share their knowledge. The workshop providers will come to you and bring all necessary props. Whether it be a play, practice quill writing or pomander making, there is a workshop for your needs.
The teacher arranges the workshop with the company owner. Contact them to bring a taste of Tudor history to your school. The details like time and date are flexible, so can organise is to suit your school.
Why Book a Workshop?
Tudor history school workshops provide something special that school teachers aren’t able to deliver themselves.
There are many reasons schools enjoy the services of workshops:
- Simple to Book – Typically schools will just have to send an email to request a booking. The company will follow it up and make the arrangement so it’s simple to do.
- Added value – Bringing in a new person who is passionate about the subject will excite the students.
- Low Cost – Compared to the cost of taking students out on a trip, the cost per pupil of a workshop is much lower.
- Workshop Comes to You – The workshop will take place in your school so a considerable amount of time will be saved as no need to organise transport.
- Memorable Experience – Students can enjoy the experience in the comfort of familiar surroundings, like your school hall. It will be an experience they will never forget.
How do you Book?
Booking a workshop could not be easier. Simply choose the workshop you desire and contact them through the website. Just send a message and wait for a reply, the details can then be agreed. Alternatively, teachers can contact the provider directly.
Booking a workshop should be easy and straight forward to do. Have a look at the Tudor History School Workshops available.
Feedback from a Satisfied Customer
Miss Ward booked a Tudor history workshop as she thought it would be a good way to start a new topic.
‘We were starting a new topic on Tudors and I was looking for something different to give my class a real taste of what life would’ve been like. I found the workshop was easy to book and I am so glad I did. They tailored it towards my students and it was a great day. The children were so excited to carry on with the topic after a flying start.’
Book your Tudor History School Workshop Today
School workshops are an easy and cost effective way to deliver a memorable learning experience to pupils in school. There are a variety of providers so choose the one that suits your school best. Some of the Tudor history school workshops for you to book now: