Storyteller Workshops for Schools – What are they?
Storyteller workshops for schools are organised between the teacher and the company owner. They are ran by experts, who will come to school to deliver the chosen session.
These sessions are a great way of engaging pupils and developing their story writing. The workshops will bring the curriculum to life with hands-on activities. They are a great way of letting the pupils experience something new and build confidence. A wide variety of storyteller workshops are available, they can link with topics or particular events throughout the year and many link directly with the curriculum.
They can cater for any school, simply choose the workshop that suits your school’s requirements. Storyteller school workshops are a great way of making current topics interactive for example via puppet shows and theatre productions.
Why book a workshop?
There are lots of benefits of booking a storyteller school workshop:
- Simple to Organise – Firstly these companies deal with schools on a daily basis, therefore booking is easy. Simply send an inquiry and they will respond and sort out exactly what you need.
- Low Cost – As you save on travel costs it is cost effective in comparison to a school trip
- Workshop Comes to You – The workshop will be delivered at your school, as a result its easier to organise.
- Value Added – The session will be ran by a dance professional. Therefore they will be passionate in their chosen field and pupils will pick up on this instantly.
- Unforgettable Experience – A visit from someone outside your school will create an unforgettable experience. Students can enjoy the experience from the comfort of familiar surroundings.
How do you Book?
Simply choose the workshop you desire and contact them through the website. Just send a message and wait for a reply, the details can then be agreed. Booking a workshop could not be easier. Alternatively, teachers can contact the provider directly.
Booking a workshop should be easy and straight forward to do. Look at the many Storyteller Workshops for Schools available.
Feedback from a Satisfied Customer
Ms Slater booked a workshop that included making puppets which were then used to create a story and show: ‘I wanted a fun way to start looking at fairy tales. The workshop brought the topic to life. At the end of the workshop, pupils were so excited to take their puppets home to show their parents. It was so great to see!’
Storyteller Workshops for Schools Available to Book Today
Booking is easy and as the workshop comes to you, no need to worry about planning travel for a trip out. There a variety of workshop providers available you can choose the best fit for your school.
Workshops are a cost effective way to deliver a memorable learning experience to pupils in a school. Book your workshop today, here are some storyteller workshops available: