English School Workshops – what are they ?
English School Workshops are a different experience to have in a school. The students enjoy the workshops for a variety of reasons including; watching different media, playing English games and trying different writing styles. The workshops are lots of fun, students like spend time with their friends whilst learning a new skill, it is something different and unusual. Students can learn new skills including developing different vocabulary. Having different professional English experts coming into a school provides an exciting learning experience.
What kinds of things happen in this workshop?
In an English School Workshops the aim is to learn to expand your vocabulary, learn to write in different styles and to develop a love of the English language. At the start of the workshop the English teachers need to share the information about what is going to happen, identify how strong the students are at English and set the overall theme for the day. The next step is when they start to practice reading and writing in different styles. The whole lesson can take up to 2 hours or more to complete depending on the size and ability of the group.
What are the benefits of this workshop?
- Learn a new skill in English
- Understand how English can be written in different styles
- Develop an appreciation for English
- Have fund and enjoy English!
How to book a English school workshop?
- Search the internet for companies who deliver English school workshops.
- Email or call each company to find out what kind of service they deliver.
- Book the workshop for a future date.
- Prepare for them to come by forming groups and informing parents.
- On the day welcome them to school.
English school workshop are a wonderful way to add something different and exciting into the school curriculum. You will have the opportunity to enjoy watching your students engage in a creative and exciting learning experience.
You can find and book English school workshop providers on this website. Please follow the links below:
If you would like to find out more about the history of drumming and possibly take some drumming lessons. Follow the links.