Students always love new and exciting ways of learning, like a school workshop. It is a welcome break to the monotony of regular classes. At the same time, it introduces new subjects or concepts with relative ease. These workshops have emerged as one of the best educational tools for teachers. This is especially the case when professionals in the field are involved in the workshop.
Animal school workshops are a great way to introduce children to a variety of concepts. They can learn about biodiversity, the food chain, conservation, animal habitats, and handling wild animals. Primary school workshops like these can instill a love for animals among the children. Research shows that children who are raised among animals from an early age tend to be sensitive towards humans too. Some of the advantages of organizing school workshops are:
- Professionals introduce the concept to children
- Schools do not have to spend a lot of money per child to organize the workshop
- Children do not have to travel
- You have several professional workshop providers to choose from
To arrange a workshop you must visit https://bookschoolworkshops.com/ and browse through the categories. You will find a wide variety of workshops listed either in alphabetical order or by the region they are available in. From history workshop for schools to dinosaur school workshops, you will find everything you need on the list. CPD school workshops is another most popular school workshops for your students.
An example of a school who booked the Animal school workshops
Mrs. Little wanted to book an animal school workshop for year 3 kids. She wanted this to be an early introduction into wildlife.
- Step 1 – She visits https://bookschoolworkshops.com/. In the search bar, she enters animal school workshops. A lot of results populate on the screen from different providers.
- Step 2 – Mrs. Little chooses a provider she finds suitable for her students. She sends a message to the provider to inquire about the workshop. The message is sent directly through the website.
- Step 3 – The teacher receives an email response the same day from the provider. It asks her to provide details about the class. They also ask for information like the number of students and their age.
- Step 4 – Mrs. Little carefully fills in all details and sends it to the provider. She confirms her booking.
- Step 5 – On the request date, the animal workshop provider visits the school and conducts the workshop. Children get to handle live animals and learn a lot about their eating habits and natural habitat.
Needless to say, the children picked up information very quickly from the workshop. It was mostly because they could interact with live animals and not just look at pictures in a book.